D. Arvind, FCA, FCS, FICA
Founder & Managing Partner
DAA attributes its existence to D. Arvind, Chartered Accountant, who founded D Arvind & Associates in the year 2009. He also is a founding partner in Rosefield-DAA International, a supply chain-consulting firm.
Having worked with Industries as well as Consulting Firms, his professional background places him in a unique position to identify and decipher solutions for complex issues which best suit the requirements of the laws and that of the clients.
Mr. D Arvind is a fellow member of :
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)
- The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI)
- Indian Council of Arbitration (ICA)
Work Profile : Consulting
- PWC : Senior Advisor to Indirect Tax Practice in the South
- KPMG : Partner & Head of Indirect tax practice in the South
- Deloitte : Executive Director in Mumbai
Work Profile : Industry
- Castrol : Corporate Head of taxes & Legal in Mumbai
- DCW : General Manager (Commercial)
- ACC : Manager (Plant Accounts & Excise)